Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Laboratories. They have an opening for a Field Service Engineers in the Houston area to cover a Gulf Coast territory.
- Must have a B.S. in electronics, engineering or Chemistry or equivalent as well as experience in the calibration, troubleshooting and repair of complex electronic instruments.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- The duties include the Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Repair and Calibration of instruments in the assigned region.
- Frequent overnight travel.
What the company offers:
- Salary, company car, paid expenses, bonus and low-cost full family benefits package.