$17-20/hr DOE + shift differential pay
Our manufacturing client is hiring Multiple Production Operators in the Waterloo, IA area. This Production Operator will ensure that products meet all quality standards before leaving the production area.
- Clean reactors prior to manufacturing or compounding different products.
- Inspect tank trucks prior to loading and unloading.
- Review paperwork before loading or unloading.
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the production areas.
- Maintain records for tote testing and product service for totes through prism tote tracking system.
- Perform weekly area inspections.
- High school diploma
- 1+ year Operator experience
- Chemical Processing or manufacturing experience a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Safety background a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- MUST BE willing/able to:
- Work holidays and OT as needed.
- Ability to work in extreme heat and cold areas.
- Ability to wear protective gear and a respirator.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders up to 30 feet.
- Retirement plans (401k, Pension and Profit Sharing)
- Shift differential pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Production Operator, Machine Operator, Manufacturing Operator, Equipment Operator, chemical, manufacturing