Associates degree in Electronics/Imaging Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, or military training
- Prior experience of at least five years experience with various imaging equipment manufacturers or other appropriate related experience
- Minimum of five years experience in the repair of radiology equipment and prior biomedical experience
- Should possess specialized knowledge in several specialized modalities such as radiology, xray, c-arms,AMX 4 portables, ultrasound,cath. lab.,
- Will also be expected to cover hospital after hour's on-call after reasonable adjustment time.
- Prefer certification (CRES) in these different modalities
Please provide a list of equipment you have services along with your resume in a word document format.
Must have valid US driver's license and clean driving record.
A background and drug screen will be completed prior to employment.