THIS IS A FIELD MARKETING ROLE, DRIVING POPULATIONS TO OUR CLIENT'S HEALTH CLINICS
Love your job!
Our client, a well established company in the Los Angeles area, is seeking a Marketing Director who will be responsible leading our outreach efforts and for creating and executing a ground marketing strategy that will drive success. This will include prospecting, partnerships, ground/community marketing and relationship management. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of driving admissions and achieving census objectives in the healthcare marketplace.
- 3+ years experience managing a marketing team.
- Proven leadership and demonstrated ability to drive business goals, build relationships, and close new business prospects.
- Professionalism: Good judgment; ability to interact with
all levels of staff, clients, prospective clients, and
vendors, families and referral sources
- A single-minded focus on winning new business and accounts and an unquestionable record of success in highly consultative sales engagements
- Disciplined, organized and results driven
- Proven ability to meet established and quantifiable goals in a timely manner. Willing to roll-up sleeves and get things done
- Must be an outstanding leader with the ability to set high but reachable goals, clearly communicate those goals to employees and then infuse the team with a sense of purpose and urgency in attainment of those goals
- Excellent management skills (people and project management)
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Have the ability and willingness to be both a capable corporate manager, contributing at the senior management level, as well as a hands-on manager at outreach coordinator level.
- Willingness to think “outside the box” and try new strategies. Understands “big picture,” but comfortable with details
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and pays attention to details
- Salesforce or other CRM reporting experience
- Able to travel nationally and overnight as needed