- Provide sales from Lowell-to Newburyport, MA, and Nashua, NH. (Southeastern most N.H.) as an energetic proponent of products such as Pain Management, Wound Care; Incontinence; and Mobility products.
- Responsible for an assigned a territory calling on Human Service Health Clinics, Disability organizations; Group Home Managers and Medical Directors; and Specialty Doctors .
- Travel is territory specific. No over-night.
- Review market opportunities, implement programs, develop collateral and initiatives that support the growth strategy.
- Must have excellent sales training; positive “can do” attitude; solid written, verbal and customer service skills; and some successful sales experience. Interest in the Medical field is needed; but specific Medical sales not required.
- Company will train products for this established territory
- Associates or B.S. degree a plus
- Some successful sales experience in salary plus commission oriented position
- Some demonstrable sales experience
- Familiarity with the Medical field
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus