If you are open to working in a small company type of environment and have experience in finance/accounting working as a controller this could be the position for you. My client is located North of NY City in White Plains, NY. They are in need of a Controller to help manage and advance their existing business and future business.
The Corporate Controller will be accountable for all accounting functions and procurement/inventory management operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, purchasing from domestic and international partners and management of inventory and warehousing/shipping.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field.
- 5+ years of Accounting/Finance Leadership experience.
- Manufacturing/CPG experience preferred.
- Experience working with distribution to national retailers preferred.
- Small company experience.