Working out of the midtown Manhattan office, our client seeks a Client Services Representative
- Establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for interaction and ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
- Serve as the primary internal representative of our organization and convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our printing services and capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with Management, Sales, and Production by informing and updating them regularly to ensure that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills
- Attend to customer questions complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Make customers feel important and appreciated. Treat them as individuals. Always use their name and find ways to compliment them, but be sincere.Think about ways to generate good feelings about doing business with you.
- Appreciate the power of "Yes". Always look for ways to help your customers. When they have a request (as long as it is reasonable) tell them that you can do it. Figure out how afterwards. Look for ways to make doing business with us easy.
- Know how to apologize. When something goes wrong, apologize. It’s easy and customers like it. The customer may not always be right, but the customer must always win. Deal with problems immediately and let customers know what you have done. Make it simple for customers to complain. Value their complaints. As much as we dislike it, it gives us an opportunity to improve.
- Follow established systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of the digital print and pre-press process
- Must have 2+ years experience in a print-digital commercial shop.
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Ability to take direction from management
- Compliance with all processes
- Escalation Skills