POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Schaumburg, IL is looking for C# Developer with AWS and DNN (or any CMS like DotNetNuke) to perform development, integration, and administration for a CRM System. The right candidate will leverage their expertise to perform prototyping, coding and testing of key software components, and serving in a critical operations role for the system’s virtual cloud infrastructure. A majority of this role will involve development in .NET, VB.NET in place of C# is acceptable as well.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position.
- Manage and develop upgrades to the Association Management System
- Design, develop, and implement changes using .Net and DotNetNuke
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their challenges and develop solutions
- Manage vendor software releases, project planning, and project timelines
- Provide technical support and administration for the AMS and the virtual cloud infrastructure
- Must be open to a rotating schedule of on-call support
- Moderate to advanced hands-on web application development experience in the MS stack, ASP.NET, MTFS
- Moderate to advanced hands-on AWS administration experience with EC2, Elastic Load Balancing and Multi AZ
- Moderate to advanced hands-on MS Server administration experience with IIS, Active Directory, and SQL Server
- Moderate to advanced experience with the following technologies:
- DotNetNuke (DNN)
- Web/Data Services
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- AMS experience, preferably Personify, but any is helpful
- Load Balancing experience
- Firewall and Security experience
- Nonprofit industry experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.