This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Help with supervising and documenting project schedules, change-orders, submittals, budgets, and submit RFI’s for approval.
• Develop and maintain relationships with GC’s, Owners, and other Subcontractors.
• Manage time between job site visits and time in office overseeing one or several projects and assist the Project Manager(s)/Senior Project Managers with new and pre-existing commercial construction projects.
• Facilitate with on-site Superintendents and Safety managers for field manpower.
• Track and guarantee projects are completed on-time, under budget, and safely!
• At least 2-3 years of experience in assistant project management working on medium or large commercial construction projects.
• Associate's Degree or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or any other related field (preferred).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of Timberline Project Financial Software (desired).
• Familiar with ASHRAE and ASPE.