- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience selling capital equipment.
- Analytical or Synthetic Organic Chemistry experience.
- Working knowledge of spectroscopic methods (Raman, FT-IR, NIR), organic synthesis, extraction, and/or trace metals analysis (ICP-MS, ICP-OES, AA) is preferred.
- A valid driver's license and US passport are required.
The client offers a strong six figure compensation package (salary, uncapped commission and profit sharing), company car and an outstanding low-cost benefits package for the full family that starts on day one.