Summary of the Position: This candidate will perform a wide range of activities to execute planning, inventory control, warehousing, and shipping.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- After receiving the planned load from Supply Chain leadership, act as the liaison with manufacturing supervisors to assist in the development of a weekly run schedule that ensures smooth operations, efficiency, and compliance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Ensure all batch records needed for production are obtained and
- Monitor production processes throughout the operation.
- Maintains supply chain work in process file daily to ensure accurate progression monitoring of batches.
- Work with the Supply Chain Department to keep the bill of materials file accurate and up to date at all times.
- Monitor and assist as necessary the scanning of batch records for consumption purposes.
- Ensures warehouse is neat, orderly, safe, and in compliance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Monitors and reports inventory for all materials, components, w-i-p, and finished goods.
- Coordinates planning needs with QC Incoming so that materials and components are released as needed.
- Supervises material handlers and shipping staff to assure that materials, components, and w-i-p are provided to the manufacturing/packaging operations and that finished product is shipped as instructed by Customer Service.
- Effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment. Maintain a positive, professional attitude in all internal and external business relationships.
- Ensure employee training is completed and is up to date, provide detailed expectations and ongoing coaching, monitor employee attendance, and employee performance.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP, dietary supplement regulations 21CFR111, NSF, and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain warehouse to be audit ready.
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to the attached list (all items subject to change).
- Five years of applicable experience required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be computer literate especially with excel.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college desired but not required.