Dallas / Fort Worth TX area - will relocate nationwide
Company is premier provider of industrial pollution control equipment, including Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and Selective Non-Calalytic Reduction (SNCR) systems. As a Project Engineer you will be responsible engineering systems for a variety of industry applications including combined cycle Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) simple cycle gas turbines, industrial boilers, packaged boilers.
MUST HAVE following skills:
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years related industrial equipment engineering experience
- SCR System experience
- Large ductwork and structural systems
- Project Management experience
- Electrical System Design
- Refinery Design Code knowledge
- Custom engineering for industrial applications (pollution control, ductwork, P&IDs, fans, motors, assemblies, welding, catalyst knowledge).
Company culture promotes entrepreneurial attitude. You will take ownership of this position, wear multiple hats, and work in a collaborative team environment with a high level of ethical standards using State-of-the-Art design equipment and technologies. Tremendous growth potential in this role and in this division. Additional growth opportunities abound within this globally oriented company. This company has virtually no turnover - people simply enjoy working here and thrive in a continually challenging and rewarding workplace.
$85K - $110K Annual, excellent benefits, relocation assistance package