The Director of Sales and Marketing leads, manages, develops and implements all strategic and business plans, processes and procedures required to meet growth, profit and service targets for the division. Responsible for identifying new product needs, product branding, and advertising. Target market is OEM's and Distribution of industrial and mobile equipment power products.
Directly manages Business Development staff, Applications Engineer, Product Manager, Manufacturers Reps.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE INDUSTRY RELATED EXPERIENCE. (Machined components for industrial and mobile equipment used in mining, farming, aerospace, construction and oil/gas operations)
- Business Degree and 8 to 10 years of related industry sales experience.
- Managerial experience of at least 3 years, demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Demonstrated marketing skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate history of exceeding sales goals.
- Must be able to demonstrate history of identifying new markets to penetrate. Should be someone who thinks outside the box and demonstrate product use to previously untapped markets.