Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform day to day activities for the chemical laboratory which shall include sampling of raw materials and packaging materials (as applicable).
- Communicate with Supervisor and/or report any preparations or data that may result in an Incidence & OOS.
- Obtain and analyze utility samples as needed.
- Calibration/verification of laboratory equipment.
- Maintains laboratory supply inventories and receives chemicals/materials into the laboratory.
- Ensures reagents in the laboratory are within expiry.
- Participation in the maintenance of laboratory equipment through targeted preventive maintenance, and maintenance of laboratory inventory.
- Ensure that the QC Laboratory is in a ready state of compliance for internal and external audits.
- Be cost effective and vigilant of laboratory reagents, glassware, etcetera to ensure department is within the Revenue and Capex Budget as per spent analysis project.
- Provide feedback to management with laboratory standard hours for financial prudence in resource planning, allocation and manpower to ensure within approved budgets while building best in class quality processes and systems at site.
- Take appropriate steps to reduce wastages and losses in the analysis process and build improved efficiency.
- Develops familiarity concerning cGMP, 21CFR, USP, EP and ICH regulatory requirements.
- Perform the Training Tracking Tool/Software for Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
We are actively seeking a Quality Control, Laboratory Technician to join our growing team. This Quality Control Laboratory Technician position is for a highly motivated member of the Quality Control (QC) Lab at the manufacturing facility, reporting to the QC Manager. Primary responsibilities for this position will be: sampling of raw materials and packaging materials using aseptic technique following the standard operating procedures, performing calibration/verification activities on laboratory equipment, maintains laboratory supply inventories, and receives chemicals/materials into the laboratory.
- Associate degree in a biological or biochemical science. Relevant laboratory experience preferred, but not essential.
- 1+ year of experience in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with direct or minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with use of a computer; e.g., Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Good written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, is motivated, and organized.
- Support the Management to organize and maintain the QC team and good communications skills.