Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls.
- Categorize all incoming calls.
- Consistently make outbound calls as assigned to new and existing accounts to develop relationships and increase sales.
- Promote the monthly specials, Loyalty program,Clinic Staff program, along with lunch and learns on all inbound and outbound calls with clinics.
- Promote the new consumer loyalty program and the monthly special on all inbound and outbound calls.
- Upsell and promote new products on all calls inbound and outbound.
- Escalate calls as necessary to Customer Service Supervisor, Technical Services, CS Manager or Director of Customer Service.
- Process customer orders.
- Setting-up new accounts in FACTS (obtain required license vet professional or consumer professional.)
- Processing literature requests using the Literature Database.
- Process premium requests in Imagic.
- Run weekly Order Status reports to ensure all orders placed are shipped and backorders are processed in a timely manner.
- Possess knowledge of veterinary and consumer product line.
- Must possess knowledge of current product information, pricing and special programs
- Complete all assigned training in the timeframe specified.
- Monitor company website and report any issues identified to Team Leader.
- Providing feedback on current issues to your Team Leader on a monthly basis.
- Processing and following up with trade show leads for veterinary and consumer division using Relationship Management (RM) in FACTS
- Process return authorizations, check requests for return product, customer complaints, adverse events and/or sending product replacements following company policies and procedures
- Processing and documenting information in the appropriate areas for the initiation of Suspected Adverse Events and Customer Complaints and have a working knowledge of all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Respond to "After Hours" messages by returning the call within the same day received to answer questions and/or placing orders etc.
- Processing store and Vet EZ store orders as assigned.
- Enrolling accounts into the Loyalty Program.
- Managing special program requests as assigned (IAADP, Guiding Eyes for the blind, NEADS, Guide Dog Foundation/Vet Dog or the Vet Student Program).
- Effectively build relationships and support the Regional Sales Managers as assigned.
- Managing materials for regional trade shows, lunch and learns and dinner meetings
- Maintaining contact information of distributor representatives provided by the National Sales Manager.
- Ensuring distributor representatives are aware of current literature, premiums and in house programs
- Complete all Projects assigned by the date specified.
- Assisting consumer and veterinary business units with company sponsored events.
- Must be willing to cross train as needed to assist with department productivity.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of the Position: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing incoming/outbound call center support for consumer and veterinary customers.
Minimum Requirements: This position requires a high school diploma or GED. Candidate must possess two years of experience in a professional customer service call center environment. Possessing outbound call experience is a plus. Candidate must have exceptional telephone skills and written/oral communication skills required. Candidate must have a strong attention to detail with exceptional organization skills. Candidate must be able to multi-task. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment required. MS Office Suite proficiency required.
Education and Experience: H.S. diploma or equivalent