Established and growing international company has an opportunity at a manufacturing plant commute distance to the east of Columbia, SC for a CMM Programmer / Quality Technician
on the day shift. In this capacity will program CMM utilizing PC-DMIS, write job instructions , be involved with R&R studies, perform capability studies, be involved with control of equipment and gages, train inspectors on the use of gages, coordinate calibrations and well as repair and maintain equipment. Quality Engineers will also be assisted with preparation of PPAP documentation.
- Requires a high school diploma
- Must have PC-DMIS programming using CAD++4.2 or higher
- CAD experience with either Solid Works or AutoCAD
- Written and verbal strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of blueprint reading and GD&T
- Problem solving skills that are good
- Skill with MS Office: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Prefer a CQT or CQE from ASQ
- Prefer lean or Six Sigma experience
- Knowledge of German language a plus
- Plus also work be tensile / compression and COF testing
- Color experience a plus