This person is responsible for sales and contribution margin growth across assigned large regional account sites and designated corporate headquarters with a minimum annual sales potential between $500,000 and $5 million per year. Proactively anticipates business changes and implements additional corporate or regional locations as assigned to meet annual budget.
- Ensures growth of sales, identifies and develops new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Strong background and demonstrated success in selling profitable solutions or services
- Experience presenting to Sr. Level Customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated track record of success in sales and marketing preferred with two years in industrial/manufacturing/distributing sales experience.
- Associate Degree or the equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the industrial/commercial procurement process and sales techniques is required.
- Experience in developing Strategic Account Plans for large customer locations
- Successful experience selling to large ($500,000 +) potential accounts
Base Salary 60k to 90k, plus Commission, Company Car, Cell phone – Work from Home Office