Position Title: Applications Engineer
Position Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Design, implement, test, document, and support application software development for jet engine testing.
- Translate manufacturers’ test procedures, interface documents, and wiring diagrams into proprietary application software configurations.
- Install and test these configurations at customer sites.
- Interface with the customer/manufacturer to accomplish the installation.
- Interface with engineers and field service technicians to install and verify different instrumentation packages at customer sites.
- Interface with manufacturers to install and debug their proprietary software packages.
- Organize and manage the software installation at the customer site.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 + years of related experience
- Experience preferred with C++ or Java, any programming background is acceptable
- Ability to read wiring diagrams
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency
- ITAR required US Person
- Valid Driver’s License & Passport Required
- Business travel – 30% - Domestic & International
Experience with all/any of the following is desired:
o Structural programming
o Controls & Instrumentation
o Data acquisition
EOE of M/F/D/V