Sales Representative - Construction
Our local client is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in the Waterloo, IA area. You will be responsible for introducing new or existing products to accounts.
- Answer questions on benefits and proper usage of products.
- Discuss features and benefits of company vs. competitors in the market.
- Field assistance and training for new and existing dealers.
- Customize sales and marketing programs designed to help sell and position products.
- Administer sales training with inside and outside sales people.
- College degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Passionate for sales, outgoing and comfortable meeting new customers.
- General construction/remodeling knowledge a plus.
- Able to travel 80% per week for trade shows/events.
- Competitive Base Pay + Unlimited Commissions
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K), Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Company Car
Product Specialist, Sales Representative, Product Representative, Product Support Specialist, Sales/Product Specialist, Sales Product Specialist, manufacturing, construction, remodeling, sales, products, customer service, inside sales, training, products, marketing