Production Supervisor - Night Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their night shift staff at their Lima, OH facility. This Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects through the department shift.
- Oversee supervisory plant personnel.
- Understand goals, yields, variances and calculations.
- Control tracking of ingredients and scheduling.
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interview and educate employees, plan, assign and direct work, appraising performance.
- Reward and discipline employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Food manufacturing background.
- Understand basic bacteriology.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedure manuals or government regulations.
- Ability to calculate yields, productivity and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, night shift, Operations Supervisor, bacteriology