We are in the final stages and should know by May 16, 2019 of the decision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage general ledger and assist with month-end/year-end close activity
- Assist the US Finance Manager with budget/forecasting models as assigned
- Oversees Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable activity
- Handle intercompany transactions throughout the international locations
- Analyzes financial reports
- Develop standard ad hoc reports to support business objectives
- Conduct research as needed during internal and external auditor activity
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
We have been engaged by a Memphis-area manufacturing client to find a Senior Accountant for their plant due to growth. We are seeking a well-rounded background to handle a variety of responsibilities and provide financial support throughout the leadership team. SAP experience is strongly preferred.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of previous related experience (portion of the experience being in a manufacturing setting preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 25%