The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and screening applicants for a variety of technical and non-technical positions. They will work closely with upper and lower management to ensure that the company hires the best possible candidates; utilizing traditional and new recruiting approaches.
- Meets with hiring managers to determine job duties.
- Due to the nature of the company’s technical instrumentation, this person needs to be able to develop a basic technical understanding laboratory instrumentation.
- Pre-screens incoming resumes for assigned requisitions and decides if minimum requirements based on job description are met.
- Decides after initial phone interview whether or not hiring manager gets involved.
- Ensures Affirmative Action Plans are attained.
- Gears recruiting efforts towards finding a good long term fit with the company in addition to technical knowledge and other skills.
- Provides feedback to upper management related to recruiting efforts and general trends in recruiting.
- Setting up recruiting events and preparing marketing material for the same (e.g., job fairs).
- Coordinates on-site and phone interviews with hiring managers.
- Approximately 5% travel time to attend offsite recruiting events.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in a technical or engineering discipline.
- 2-5 years company or agency recruiting experience.