Advanced Product Quality Engineer – Sidney, OH
The Advanced Product Quality Planning Engineer is to plan and direct activities related to assuring product quality; by leading and coaching product development teams through robust development and validation processes.
- Leads appropriate advanced product quality planning (APQP) processes within the organization.
- Works with the product design teams to incorporate past performance data to prevent future occurrences.
- Collaborates with the product design and manufacturing engineering departments in development of FMEAs.
- Leads the development of Control Plans outlining standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Drives the development and validation of gages, including gage repeatability and reproducibility studies; and leads gage calibration processes.
- Leads the management and maintenance of metrology and testing equipment, ensuring sound methodologies are followed and published data is accurate and reliable.
- Collaborates with purchasing to provide required documentation to suppliers.
- Provides direct supervision to quality technicians in the assignment of work and work schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- ISO9001 or TS16949 experience.
- Internal auditing experience.
- Metrology Experience.