Warranty Quality Engineer – Gettysburg, OH
The Warranty Quality Engineer is to plan and direct activities related to assuring product quality; through evaluations and activities that focus on warranty and performance issue resolution. The position leads and/or participates in problem solving activities and teams, as they relate to warranty issues.
- Develops data analysis systems that allow for tracking of both warranty performance and top issues affecting product and drives resolution.
- Works closely with OEM customers to drive improvements in product quality and warranty performance.
- Manages process for in-house performance audit testing and response and actions to findings.
- Develops and maintains failure mode identification flow charts/checklists.
- Ensures findings from testing and tear down activities are followed up on and issues are tracked for identification of needed corrective actions and/or design changes.
- Actively participates in the ISO system by preparing procedures and instructions, training on quality requirements and auditing system processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- ISO9001 or TS16949 experience.
- Internal auditing experience.
- Warranty Quality Engineering Experience