We are a private equity-backed for profit provider that specializes in the treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities. We currently offer services in 14 states and are in the midst of a high growth expansion nationwide. We are seeking a CFO with healthcare experience in a high growth environment who will be an advisor to and collaborate with the CEO and COO to provide insights to the national strategy for the company. The CFO will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the company as well as the assessment of the company’s operational and financial performance and the development of scalable systems, processes, and controls to support the business operations and growth. He or she will work in conjunction with the board of directors and applicable committees of the board. This person must be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace while managing a finance staff.
This position reports to the CEO
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of recent experience as CFO in a healthcare services organization generating at least $75 million of revenue.
- Healthcare experience in a distributed provider model with many locations across a geographic area.
- Working for a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company, ideally combined with large company experience. This executive must be a “hands-on” manager.
- Working with private equity investors, board members, bankers, and other financial intermediaries.
- This executive will have been a senior leader for a company that has grown dramatically and has successfully scaled resources to accommodate the growth.
- Deep understanding of healthcare services businesses, accounting standards and practices, as well as great experience with third-party healthcare insurance payors, reimbursement and healthcare regulatory standards.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A CPA and/or MBA is preferred.
This position is located in beautiful Pasadena, CA. We are open to relocation candidates. This position does require working in the Pasadena office (no telecommuting or working remotely).
Base salary, bonus, and a meaningful equity opportunity are primary components of the compensation package.