A Private Medical Practice is seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to add to its clinical office staff in a NEWLY CREATED POSITION. Leadership experience or qualities are a plus but not required.
* COMPENSATION is $25.00 per hour to start and up to $27.00 per hour with a full benefits package. One half hour PAID LUNCH daily. FREE parking.
* Registered Nurse / RN WORK SCHEDULE is 8:30-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends may be requested.
* LICENSE, EDUCATION& EXPERIENCE required is NYS RN / Registered Nurse License or application. Current CPR. A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a RN / REGISTERED NURSE is required in a clinical, medical or health care setting.
* Registered Nurse / RN JOB TYPE is Full-time
* JOB DESCRIPTION for the Registered Nurse / RN :
(Other duties maybe assigned):
* The RN position requires 20% CLERICAL WORK and 80% CLINICAL.
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* RN will administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* The RN will provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* The RN will advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
* May be requested to provide consultation to Licensed Practical Nurses and Clinical Medical Assistants.
* BENEFITS: Health care insurance is provided at employee’s expense when hired on a temporary basis. Also offered is direct deposit at no expense to employee and a Simple IRA plan (100% vested from day one at a 3% Employer match). Upon permanent hire basis (retained employee), there are three health care plans to choose from as well as dental and vision plans. Vacation, personal and sick time accrual begins immediately on a bi-weekly basis. Retirement plan provided with employer contribution.
* LOCATED in Central New York State, the city of Syracuse (Population 156k city and county 467k) is in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region which includes many Resorts, Casinos, and close to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands. Forbes Magazine (June 2010) ranked SYRACUSE, NY fourth (4TH) in the U.S. as the FAMILY FRIENDLIEST cities based on inexpensive housing (homes and apartments), easy commutes (extensive highway system), low crime and great schools, colleges and universities and a local international airport.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.