* COMPENSATIONS is $16.00 to $18.00 per hour based on experience.
* Certified Medical Biller Coder / CPC preferred WORK SCHEDULE is Monday through Friday, flexible weekday hours, preferably between 8 am and 5 pm.
Forty (40) hour work week.
* EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: The Certified Medical Biller Coder / CPC preferred must have a minimum of one (1) year of inpatient medical coding experience.
Acceptable education and credentialing for the Certified Medical Biller Coder / CPC preferred opportunity is not required but is a plus as follows:
CPC / Certified Professional Coder (Physician Practice)
CPB / Certified Professional Biller
CPC-H / Certified Professional Coder (Out-Patient) Hospital
CCS / Certified Coding Specialist
CMRS / Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist
CMBS / Certified Medical Billing Specialist
CPMA / Certified Professional Medical Auditor
RHIT / Registered Health Information Technician
RHIA / Registered Health Information Administrator
* JOB TYPE is Contingent to Retained/Permanent Employee, Full-time.
Benefits available for permanent / direct hire staff include (but not limited to):
* Experience in auditing is a plus but not required.
* FSA / Flexible Spending Account. This account is established for each employee which includes tax free contributions by the Employer and the Employee.
* HEALTH INSURANCE is provided with many different deductible options to choose from. Approximate Employee contribution for Single coverage is (approximately) $26.81 per pay period, Two person is $79.52, Family $123.14.
* VISION INSURANCE is provided. Co-pay is $15.00 for in network and $40.00 For out of network eye examinations. Eye glass co-pay is $25/$45. Contacts $25 co-pay.
* DENTAL INSURANCE is available.
* VACATION, PERSONAL & SICK TIME equal eight-teen (18) days paid and PAID HOLIDAYS (10). Twenty-eight (28) paid days off are accrued in the first year of employment.
* BENEFITS: Health care insurance is provided at employee’s expense when hired on a temporary basis. Also offered is direct deposit at no expense to employee and a Simple IRA plan (100% vested from day one at a 3% Employer match). Upon permanent hire basis (retained employee), there are three health care plans to choose from as well as dental and vision plans. Vacation, personal and sick time accrual begins immediately on a bi-weekly basis. Retirement plan provided with employer contribution.
* LOCATED in Central New York State, the city of Syracuse (Population 156k city and county 467k) is in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region which includes many Resorts, Casinos, and close to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands. Forbes Magazine (June 2010) ranked SYRACUSE, NY fourth (4TH)in the U.S. as the FAMILY FRIENDLIEST cities based on inexpensive housing (homes and apartments), easy commutes (extensive highway system), low crime and great schools, colleges and universities and a local international airport.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.