This opening is for the Lead Electrical Engineer, for a prime contract with the US Navy. This organization boasts 40+ years of partnership with the Navy on defense systems. We are looking for a strong, independent leader to oversee complex engineering design review, technical discussions, and complex problem solving.
To be successful in this role, you will have to have strong engineering design experience (component design), and strong analysis skills. You’ll oversee complex engineering areas spanning design/analysis of statistical experiments, data collection/analysis, spec/material review, manufacturing operations & quality control, radar design assurance, and project management.
Senior Electrical Engineer (Navy Program)
Arlington, VA - Relocation Assistance
Competitive Pay, Profit Sharing, Stock, 4% 401K, Great Culture
Must have Active Secret
Our client is a well-established defense contractor, specializing in highly technical intelligence products (computer software, radar, sensors, DSP, etc). They have a great culture and have been a client of ours for 20 years. Turnover is low and it's an upbeat, positive culture.
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- 8-20+ years experience in electrical engineering, radar design, software/system design, weapon design, etc. Must have strong analysis skills. Experience with Navy program is a huge plus.
- Experience with full product life cycle including development, production, and support desired
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities, and time frames.
- Must be able to lead/guide other junior engineers (no direct reports). In this role you would be the subject matter expert!