Our client is a global leader in energy efficient and sustainable air treatment and climate solutions. They are expanding and hired a Process Engineer from our firm earlier this year. If you are an energetic Project Engineer who has designed and developed process equipment solutions please contact us to discuss this opportunity further.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years industry experience in the design of air handling systems that utilize refrigeration systems, gas burners, chilled water, hot water, steam, electric heat, humidifiers and other ancillary systems such as piping and control valves.
- 5 years managing multiple projects, including development of electro-mechanical systems.
- Self-starter. Motivated, confident and persistent in meeting project goals.
- High mechanical aptitude and expertise with Design for Manufacturing and Assembly.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical components and able to integrate them into a system design.
- Effective in utilizing Microsoft Office. [Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.]
- CAD skills – AutoCad Mechanical, SolidWorks.
- Effective communicator, both externally (customers) and internally (management, colleagues, sales, operations). Capable of clearly communicating system features as they relate to the requirements of the customer.