Product Development Manager
Cedar Rapids, IA
Our local manufacturing client is actively searching for a Product Development Manager in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This person is responsible for managing product development team while working closely with customers to design and refine new products and services.
- Coordinate with internal functional groups to ensure design integrity and manufacturability.
- Manage personnel to meet overall department objectives.
- Accurately complete new product design & development input requirements and all related documents.
- Responsible for developing and executing product design, development and documentation of all products.
- Define, plan and coordinate the activities of the product development team to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 5+ years of experience in a highly technical field.
- Experience supervising a product development team.
- Strong customer relations and sales experience.
- Knowledge of Solid works or similar CAD system is required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Product Launch Manager, Solidworks, CAD, mechanical, sales, customer relations, manufacturing, product design, product launch, mechanical engineer, AutoCAD