Mountain Lake, MN
$20-27/hr + $5,000 sign on bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technicians to their Day and Night shift production. The Day Shift hours will be 6 a.m-6 p.m. and the Night Shift Hours will be 6 p.m.-6 a.m. All positions will be located in Mountain Lake, MN.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Boilers license required.
- Knowledge of PLCs and ammonia a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus, dairy is a big plus!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLCs, Ammonia refrigeration