A world leading company has an opportunity in the beautiful upstate of SC for a Product Support Manager – Fire Protection. This manufacturer and distributor is an established global company that has a very good working culture. In this capacity will provide industry input to the company’s corporate operations. Will specify new products requirements. The graphic design staff will be managed and will develop and maintain product literature. Potential new products or modifications to existing products will be identified. Training and technical support will be provided to the company’s sales staff. Customer technical questions will be answered by phone and email as related to application, operation, installation and maintenance. Plant tours, product demonstrations and presentations to customers will be performed. Will provide technical and industry input to marketing and product development engineering departments.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in the fire protection industry
- Needed is professional licensure in Fire Protection Engineering or NICET Certification (Level III or IV preferred - but will consider Level II) in Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability with problem solving and critical thinking is needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy that is outstanding