They know their people make the biggest difference in a company and make it run successfully, so they take care of their work family. Work-Life balance is just as important as professional growth and satisfaction with all levels of employees, regardless of position or responsibilities.
Their company serves commercial, multifamily and light industrial clients in a number of different industry segments with their most trusted development projects. They have over 2 decades of history in delivering excellence to our clients in the Memphis Tn community. The company is roughly $80+M annually in volume and has a complement of 50+ employees based in the West Tn area.
Senior Project Manager of new Construction
Benefits We Offer:
- 401k + company match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Bonus program up to 25% & Annual EOY Bonus
- Paid Holidays and attractive vacation Paid-Time-Off
- More discussed upon interview
As the Project Manager for this firm, you will be responsible for the following:
• Assist in establishing project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate and division policy.
• Manage 1-3 Project Managers and oversee their construction project operations.
• Assist with client, A/E and subcontractor communication to facilitate construction activities.
• The assistant project manager will assist with monitor/control of construction through direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
• Assist with managing financial aspects of contracts including process of pay applications.
• Assist with scheduling of construction activities and updating/maintaining project schedule.
• Assist with new project pursuit and procurement including preparation of RFQ/RFP responses and interviews.
• The assistant project manager will assist in developing estimates.
• Assist with preparing bid packages including bid forms and subcontracts.
• Handling of submittals and RFI's for the project.
Individuals interested this role MUST have the following in order to be qualified:
• Experience as the Lead Project Manager on Multifamily / Student Housing / Healthcare projects at a minimum of 8+ years
• Experience as the Lead (or Assistant) Project Manager on construction projects from buy-out through to C/O and management of Superintendents & Subcontractors.
• Very familiar with Shop Drawings, Buyout, POs, Change Orders, Create/Update Schedules, Client/Owner & Design coordination as well as other essential PM activities.
• Currently live in Memphis, TN (area -within 40-60 mile radius).
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Experience in historic adaptive re-use projects desired but not essential