Looking for a Continuous Improvement /IT Engineer to plan, implement and follow-through on automation initiatives within our current systems. The IT Engineer will coordinate and lead a wide range of activities that are designed to improve on-time delivery, productivity, quality, cost, safety and environmental performance. This position is located at our plant in Rochester, NY.
- Expand local reporting automation opportunities from Visual
- Implement a financial /KPI/planning dashboard
- Roll out usage of Power BI or other localized dashboard reporting platform for production metrics
- Interact with necessary business processes and system owners to effectively understand requirements and implement the appropriate systems solutions
- Effectively utilize a standardized project lifecycle and management methodology to manage projects, communicate status, and deliver work to schedule and budget
- Execute work in compliance with all appropriate audit and regulatory requirements
- Performs other tasks of equal or lesser skill as required
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1 year experience in IT and/or automation engineering
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or computer engineering from an accredited university
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding and practical application of systems analysis and technical skill in applicable area of focus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present material to a wide range of audiences