Love your job!
This Leadership opportunity is available due to retirement.
Location: Suburban Detroit
The Plant Manager will
- be responsible for one facility in Michigan and will manage, supervise and oversee all aspects of the operation.
- provide leadership and direction to sustain company growth
- establish procedures for maintaining high standards, product quality, reliability and safety.
- promote quality improvement efforts
- evaluate and develop improved techniques while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
- report to the General Manager of Operations located in our Corporate HQ.
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum requirement
- 10+ years of experience in leading people in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of recent food manufacturing experience.
- Strong mechanical background with processing and packaging machinery.
- Working knowledge of food safety requirements.
- Strong managerial, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to multi- task including maintaining processing standards while expanding