This person will focus on designing and developing PLC programs from the ground up as everything done is from scratch. There is very, very little service or repair work. Engineers here are never bored as they use their experience, knowledge and skills in a team environment to create the best solution. Career growth due to the company expansion allows employees tailor their careers to be on track to meet their aspirations. Project management is also a possibility.
The successful candidate will have a background that includes:
- 4 years of experience programming PLCs
- 4 years of sanitation exposure in the food or beverage industry
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10% to 15% of the time
- Allen-Bradley software experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering is preferred but not required
- 3-A sanitation knowledge is preferred but not required