A PRIVATE PRACTICE is seeking a INFUSION REGISTERED NURSE to add to it's nursing team. Recent experience within the last year REQUIRED.
* COMPENSATION range is $30.00 to $40.00 per hour based on experience.
* JOB TYPE is Contingent to Perm/Retained Employee, full-time IMMEDIATELY.
* WORK SCHEDULE is Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: NYS RN license required. Must have up to date basic CPR certification.
* JOB DESCRIPTION: Infusion experience is a plus. Previous medical office or hospital experience also a plus but not required. Ability to start IV's is a plus, give infusion and may mix chemotherapeutic agents. Employer will train if necessary.
* LOCATED in the center of New York State, forty-five minutes of the city of Syracuse (Population 156k city and county 467k) is in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region which includes many Resorts, Casinos, and close to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands. Forbes Magazine (June 2010) ranked SYRACUSE, NY fourth (4TH) in the U.S. as the FAMILY FRIENDLIEST cities based on inexpensive housing (homes and apartments), easy commutes (extensive highway system), great private and public schools, colleges and universities. Atlantic News (August 2013) rated Syracuse number #1 as the BEST LOCATION in the U.S. for the lowest home prices and the SAFEST METRO AREA in the United States to avoid natural disasters.