* COMPENSATION is $50,000.00 per year and up to $66,500.00
* Registered Nurse / RN WORK SCHEDULE is 8:30-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends may be requested.
* LICENSE, EDUCATION& EXPERIENCE required of the Registered Nurse / RN is NYS License or application. Current CPR. A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a REGISTERED NURSE is required.
* Registered Nurse / RN JOB TYPE is Full-time.
* JOB DESCRIPTION for the Registered Nurse / RN: (Other duties maybe assigned):
* The position requires 20% CLERICAL WORK and 80% CLINICAL.
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Perform patient assessments and record into electronic medical records system
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients and family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
* May be requested to provide consultation to Licensed Practical Nurses and Clinical Medical Assistants.
* BENEFITS: Health care insurance is provided at employee’s expense when hired on a temporary basis. Also offered is direct deposit at no expense to employee and a Simple IRA plan (100% vested from day one at a 3% Employer match). Upon permanent hire basis (retained employee), there are three health care plans to choose from as well as dental and vision plans. Vacation, personal and sick time accrual begins immediately on a bi-weekly basis. Retirement plan provided with employer contribution
* LOCATED in the center of New York State, the city of Syracuse (Population 156k city and county 467k) is in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region which includes many Resorts, Casinos, and close to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands.Forbes Magazine (6/10) ranked SYRACUSE, NY fourth (4TH) in the U.S.as the FAMILY-FRIENDLIEST cities to raise a family based on very inexpensive homes and apartments, easy commutes because of a extensive highway system, low crime and great schools.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.