Our client in the Pasadena area is NOW hiring for an I&E Technician to add to their growing team!
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity that is offering fantastic benefits and incentives!
The I&E Maintenance Technician will work within our Maintenance department and will report to the Maintenance Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties:
- Calibrate Honeywell transmitters, Bellofram I/Ps, Flow Meters, Pressure Switches, pH Transmitters, Control Valves and various field instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot Control Loops, Allen Bradley SLC500s, Relay Logic, Motor Controls, Controllers, Actuators, Solenoids and Thermocouples.
- Change out 480 V motors, motor starters, MCC buckets, 277V lighting, Fuses and breakers.
- Bend and install conduit, size wire, and tubing.
- Small bore pipefitting and instrument fitting.
- Read Ladder Logic Drawing and Electrical Schematics.
- Read, interpret and work from machine design drawings, specifications and handbooks.
- Works closely with Production team, sub-contractors, and Maintenance Technicians as needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues, and to ensure machines are production ready.
The client is wanting to hire quickly for this role!
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High school diploma or degree from technical school preferred; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Willing to work overtime and work on-call as scheduled according to the Maintenance on-call schedule
- Must have 3-5 years of previous experience working in an I&E capacity, preferably as an I&E Maintenance Technician.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and communication, and skills.