Cedar Falls, IA
Our local manufacturing client is looking for a Production Manager who will be responsible for the Fabrication Division in their Cedar Falls, IA facility. This Manager will be responsible for the engineering, scheduling, quality control, purchasing, inventory control and all manufacturing operations.
- Assure senior management of delivering quality products on a timely basis within the production guidelines and cost parameters.
- Work with other senior management to develop operating budgets for the division based on sales forecasts.
- Assist with the recruiting and selecting of personnel for assigned areas by recruiting and interviewing candidates.
- Develop operating budgets for materials, labor equipment and facilities for each area by utilizing sales forecasts.
- Bachelors Degree is required; Associates Degree is acceptable.
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- Must have fabrication experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Production Manager, manufacturing, budgets, equipment, materials, sales