Job Type: Direct
Minimum salary range begins at $72,000 and increases based on experience.
- Shift or schedule requirement: Full time Salaried position. Some call and weekends will be required.
- Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept: 100 beds
- Nurse to patient ratio of this unit: 4.2 ppd
- Will train under current Director of Nursing
Oversee the delivery of resident care and carrying out daily operations for a 100-bed long-term care facility, upholding state standards & promoting the mission, vision, & policies of the organization. Collaborates with current nursing director in staffing needs including hiring, supervising & evaluation of staff, develops continuing education opportunities, and develops annual budget for the department. Develops comprehensive quality assurance performance improvement program for the department utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
Director of Nursing Care Center - Location: Powell, WY
Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, and retirement plan options.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or at least two (2) years’ experience in long-term care management preferred.
- Must be a Registered Nurse to apply.