Job Type: Direct
Minimum salary range begins at $60,000 and increases based upon experience.
We are looking for a PCU Registered Nurse who can:
- Work 3x 12 hrs shifts.
- Every 3rd weekend rotaton.
Will never have to work alone.
Someone who can do the following:
- Step down cardiac unit.
- Procedures include post PCI/PVI recovery including sheath removal, post ICD and pacemaker care.
- Handling of cardiac drips (no titration) include cardizem, amiodarone, dopamine, dobutamine, Milrinone, lidocaine,integrillin, and others.
Progressive Care Unit (PCU) RN - Location: Columbus, IN
Our vision is to be your health and wellness partner for life, and that includes employing the best people for our medical career opportunities.
We provide the supportive, flexible, family-like atmosphere you need to deliver high-level, challenging, and personalized care.
That's one reason our employee satisfaction is rated among the highest of all hospitals nationwide. We are also ranked as one of the best places to work in Indiana.
- Will have to be able to read and interpret rhythm strips,
- Cardiac experience.
- PCU requires BSN or 10+ years’ experience in acute critical care or similar units