Human Resources Generalist
$75-85k + bonus
Our manufacturing client is actively searching for a Human Resources Generalist in the Marshalltown, IA area. This Generalist will partner with the entire human resource team in managing the workforce. They will help ensure the retention and engagement of workers.
- Administer and interpret company Policies in relation to employee questions, complaints or suggestions.
- Contribute to key projects and challenge the status quo to improve program performance.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager in administrating the Collective Bargaining Agreement, answering grievances, troubleshooting labor issues and partnering with labor leadership.
- Assist HR Manager with analyzing the data on employee turnover, employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews and other metrics in order to enhance and improve HR programs and services.
- Assist in shifting the perception of employees to positively impact employee morale.
- Create value added activities to drive the shift morale to be more positive.
- Shift the labor relationship so there is a degree of stronger trust between the two.
- Ability to help positively impact employee morale and help create a degree of trust.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years of progressively advanced labor experience.
- Previous union experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience managing culture shifts.
- Manufacturing experience is required.
- Ability to investigate employees and labor relation situations.
- Ability to form a successful partnership with labor leadership.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is highly preferred.
- Competitive compensation package (Performance Based Bonus)
- Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Succession plan in place for growth potential
HR Specialist, Human Resources, Bilingual, HR Generalist, HRIS, SAP, coaching, counsel