Customer Service Representative
Our client is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in the Dubuque, IA area. This Representative will work directly with the end customers to ensure they are experiencing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Answer phone calls from retail stores/sales reps/consumers.
- Respond to customer service e-mails & provide resolutions to issues.
- Manage orders and requests via vendor portals.
- Prepare parts orders and enter into system to be processed.
- Work closely with sales department/sales representatives to validate parts and credit requests.
- Respond to customer service emails and provide resolution to issues.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree is required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required in customer facing role/service or parts environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with proven problem solving ability.
- E-Commerce customer service experience desired.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- 401(k) with up to 5% matching
- Performance based bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
Customer Service Representative, e-commerce, customer service, problem solving, customer satisfaction, customer care, customer experience, retail, SAP, service fulfillment