Financial Reporting Analyst
Our client is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst in the Dubuque, IA area. This role reports to the Corporate Controller and is responsible for supporting the SEC reporting, internal controls, technical accounting matters and compliance requirements.
- Prepare and consolidate financial statements for inclusion of quarterly and annual SEC filings; forms 10-Q, 8-K, and 10-K.
- Prepare and audit schedules, disclosures and GAAP/SEC checklists.
- Responsible for the accounting of the companys long-term incentive plan and stock option plans, including communications with external parties on stock grants, exercises and vests.
- Document and update changes in the companys internal control environment.
- Research new reporting and accounting standards impacting the company.
- Prepare/review all monthly sales and tax filings.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- Knowledge of US GAAP required.
- Previous SEC reporting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key aspects of SEC filing and accounting processes.
- Public Accounting experience is a plus. CPA is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K Form 4s
- Experience working with Certent or other SEC filing applications.
- Working knowledge of SAP accounting system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- 401(k) with up to 5% matching
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting Analyst, reporting, accounting, CPA, Excel, SEC, GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SAP, Certent, tax