Our client develops, owns, and operates communications wireless infrastructure facilities primarily for the wireless and broadcast industries. The company is a leader in its market.
The Lease Administrator/ Analysts primary focus is to assure and maintain the accuracy of lease information for optimal operational and accurate financial recording. The Lease Administrator works with internal and external contacts: attorneys, customers, including but not limited to, Business Unit Management, Real Estate Managers, Leasing and Development, Accounting, Tenants and Landlords.
- Prepares and/or reviews lease abstracts for new commercial leases, lease renewals, expansions, contractions, relocations, terminations and lease amendments.
- Assists Lease Administration Supervisor in resolving any customer account issues found to run rental updates on a monthly basis.
- Completion of annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Reconciliations and CAM Budget Estimates. Ensures that the CAM billing is completed regularly and accurately.
- Maintains, reports and updates lease expirations, lease charges, and rent increases.
- Responds to various special projects from Real Estate Management, Legal and Finance departments and provides guidance, on-going training and support to Property Accountants.
- Ensures CPI and other escalations are invoiced accurately.
- Maintains correspondence with appropriate customer payment centers for prompt payment.
- Completes external/internal audit requests.
- Proactively handles account analysis and prepares excel based information and tracking schedules.
- Enters lease abstract completion dates in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of experience in lease administration.
- Must have Lease Abstracting and CAM Reconciliation experience.
- Working knowledge of legal language in commercial leases and other real estate agreements.
- 4 Year degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Applications- Excel, Word and, MRI or Yardi preferred.