Manufacturing Plant Controller
Our manufacturing client has an opening for a Manufacturing Plant Controller in the Waterloo, IA area. This person will develop annual budget and plant performance targets to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute plans to reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Prepare monthly plant financial and performance reports.
- Manage capital funding requests for the plant.
- Develop and monitor financial control systems.
- Organize, manage and control the work of employees, evaluating their work performance.
- Work closely with Plant Manager and staff.
- Bachelors degree required. Accounting, Business Administration or preferred.
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years of cost accounting experience required.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and PC skills.
- Familiar with manufacturing ERP systems.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Controller, Plant Controller, projects, ERP, cost accounting, industrial engineering, manufacturing, performance, Accounting Manager, accountant, cost accountant, finance, budget, capital funding, SAP, financial, financial controller