- Assist plant managers with customer product challenges and anything additional thats needed to warehouse efficiencies.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with customers
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Manager follow-up activities to ensure timeliness and deadlines are maintained.
- Maintain department files of customer orders, correspondence, critical reports and related information.
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 3+ years related work experience and/or training
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong technical skills; including Excel & Sales Force
- Must be able to work under pressure, see the bigger picture, prioritize effectively, and think logically in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Positive and supportive attitude and mindset
Minimum 10 - 20% of time spent traveling by airplane.
Job may require physical lifting of product. (Samples of crates, trays, pallets, etc.)