Java Software Developer
Mason City, IA
Our manufacturing client is looking for Java Software Developer in the Mason City, IA area. This Developer will design, develop, write, modify and implement software solutions consisting of applications and/or components.
- Support and/or install software applications and components.
- Assist with business discovery, working with written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Develop and provide software solutions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of solutions provided.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Provide hardware and/or software assistance to the Operations as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience developing software in a business production environment.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Professional experience with Visual Studio Team Services, Agile Development/Agile Project Management and IIS Administration.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation