We are looking for a proven Director, located near Orange County, CA., to provide leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a multi-unit level.
Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Director’s assigned areas.
The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- RN License;
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a Director of Surgical/Perioperative Services. - Will not accept Manager level candidates with no Director experience
- Must have experiences as an Operating Room staff RN.
- Masters degree
- Current CA RN license highly preferred
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY
As one of the largest hospitals in Orange County and the largest employer in Fountain Valley, we're proud of our heritage as a caring, community hospital that strives to meet the needs of our neighbors by providing specialized services, skilled and caring physicians and staff, and a high level of quality care.